commercial garage doors Services
Commercial Sectional Garage Doors
Sectional commercial garage doors have many configurations and styles to meet the needs of your industry and weather-specific conditions. These doors provide strength, rigidity and durability. General outlines of sectional commercial doors are explained on this page. We also repair, service, maintain and install a variety of specialty doors too.
Sectional commercial doors are available in solid sections and have other options including windows (full view, rounded corner and oval), pass through doors and a specific impact section for forklift traffic environments. Section options are standard ribbed, flush and embossed patterns such as stucco and woodgrain. Commercial sectional garage doors are available in non-insulated and polyurethane-insulated models and come in a variety of gauges and high-traffic applications for thermal efficiency and functional constant use.
These doors are a solid option for fire stations, municipal buildings, warehouses, hospitals, shipping facilities, industrial facilities, auto repair facilities, agriculture facilities, distribution centers and just about any commercial facility as an alternative to rolling steel doors or rolling sheet doors where architecture and aesthetics converge.
Commercial Overhead Sectional Garage Door Features & Options
- 16-gauge to 27-gauge steel.
- Full range of colors on some models and specialty colors for certain models.
- High Cycle Springs (25K, 50K and 100K available).
- Insulated models with varying R-values available for thermal efficiency, noise reduction durability and minimal upkeep.
- Heavy duty track options.
- Double end stiles.
- Windows – full view sections, short panel and long panel windows with oval and rounded corners.
- Interior slide locks and exterior lock bars.
- Outside keyed security locks.
- Header and jamb seals.
- High-performance hardware upgrades and powder coating options.
- Option to add vents and mail slots.
- Warranties vary per manufacturer and proximity to coastal environments including 1-year, 3-year, 5-year, 10-year and limited lifetime
Commercial Overhead Sectional Garage Door Common Repairs
- Torsion spring replacement.
- Glass replacement.
- Worn or damaged rollers.
- Hinge replacement.
- Worn or thrown cables.
- Damaged section or panel.
- Improper alignment, unbalanced doors or misaligned tracks.
- Malfunctioning or misaligned photo eyes (if automated).
- Aged bottom weather seal.
We only recommend what you need.
Commercial Overhead Sectional Garage Door Maintenance
It is recommended to lubricate all moving parts every six months to one year. More frequent use doors will require more frequent lubrication. Garage Door Medics regular maintenance includes checking the following:
- Inspecting for fraying cables.
- Torsion spring plugs and spring anchors.
- Bearing in bearing end plates.
- Rollers and hinges.
- Track alignment.
- Backhang angle and sway brace attachments.
- Tighten nuts screws and bolts as needed.
- See commercial operators for maintenance information.