commercial garage doors Services
Access Control & Safety Devices
There are a variety of access control and safety devices designed for efficiency and UL325 compliance for both commercial and industrial property applications. Automated gate customers typically use a remote and receiver and/or an external keypad for visitor entry.
If a location has multiple entry points and/or multiple lanes of traffic, a guard gate with an additional barrier arm entry may be utilized along with a telephone entry system or a stand-alone telephone entry access point. Depending on the level of security and entry history, a CCTV system may also be installed.
Selecting the right product for your property depends on quite a few requirements including the number of users, security needs, residential vs commercial needs and open vs close needs during business hours and off-hours. There are also instances where customers have an analog system and need to update and/or get an accessory to convert to digital solutions with equipment such as telephone entry systems.
We work with manufacturers such as LiftMaster, DoorKing, Maximum, Apollo, Allstar, Linear, All-O-Matic, Miller Edge, Seco-Larm, Reno, Diablo Controls, Eagle, PTI, EMX and Ramset. Maintenance on these systems is evaluated during the maintenance of your entire automated vehicular gate system.
Access Control Devices & Accessories
- Intercoms & CCTV
- Card Readers
- Knox Boxes/Lock Boxes
- Traffic Spikes
- Warning Signs & Lights
Safety Devices & Accessories
- Sensing Edge
- Pneumatic Safety Edges
- Photo Eyes
- Ground Loops
We only recommend what you need.
Access Control & Safety Devices Common Repairs
- Breaks in ground loops – this will require cutting into asphalt or concrete to install new loops or probes can be installed depending on the site orientation.
- Re-programing of telephone entry system or keypad.
- Analog vs digital upgrades or replacement.
- Replacement of safety eyes or re-alignment.
- Replacement spring spikes, end caps or top.
- Re-setting or replacing timers.
- Replacement of Knox switch or microswitch.
- Replacement of pneumatic safety edge and/or replacement of the coil cord.
- Replacement of Miller Sensing Edge.
- Probe and radar adjustments or replacements.