We're At Your Service 24/7
Commercial Full View Garage Doors
Full view garage doors provide visibility, natural light and a modern design aesthetic to your property. Architectural applications include exterior, interior and entryways to merge indoor and outdoor spaces. We work with all of the major manufacturers including Martin Door, Wayne Dalton, Clopay, Amarr, Lawrence Doors, CHI, Raynor, Assa Abloy and more to provide the best commercial glass garage doors for you.
Whether you have a restaurant, bar, office space, automobile dealership, service station, quick lube facility, car wash, fire station or another type of commercial property, we can service, repair and install these low maintenance and beautiful glass garage doors.
Commercial Full View Garage Door Features & Options
- 24-gauge to 27-gauge steel or aluminum.
- Martin Athena color options for multi-layer baked-on enamel include bronze, dark brown, desert taupe, light almond, black, and white. Other manufacturers provide a similar color palette.
- Textures include embossed steel, smooth steel, smooth aluminum or steel woodgrain ash or walnut. Please note that smooth doors are powder-coated.
- Add insulation for thermal efficiency, noise reduction durability and minimal upkeep.
- Martin Doors’ safety joint design helps protect fingers and hands from serious injury.
- Glass and acrylic options include smoked, grey, clear, obscure, tinted, bronze, frosted and pebbled. Insulated glass is also available on select models.
- Laminate options include blues, greens, grays and bronzes.
- Warranties vary per manufacturer and proximity to coastal environments including 1-year, 3-year, 5-year, 10-year and limited lifetime.
Commercial Full View Garage Door Common Repairs
- Torsion spring replacement.
- Glass replacement.
- Worn or damaged rollers.
- Hinge replacement.
- Worn or thrown cables.
- Damaged section or panel.
- Improper alignment, unbalanced doors or misaligned tracks.
- Malfunctioning or misaligned photo eyes (if automated).
- Aged bottom weather seal.
Commercial Full View Garage Door Maintenance
It is recommended to lubricate all moving parts every six months to one year. More frequent use doors will require more frequent lubrication. Regular maintenance should include checking the following items:
- Inspect for fraying cables.
- Inspect for cracks and damage to window panes.
- Dents and damage to door sections.
- Torsion spring plugs and spring anchors.
- Bearing in bearing end plates.
- Rollers and hinges.
- Track alignment.
- Backhang angle and sway brace attachments.
- Tighten nuts screws and bolts as needed.
- See commercial operators for maintenance information.
Garage Door Medics is proud to be the highest rated and reviewed garage door company in the United States. Read recent reviews from some of our satisfied customers.
Contact Us | Contáctenos
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|