During this unprecedented time, we have implemented precautionary changes to our process to protect our customers and employees. Safety and customer care remains our number one priority. We’ve been serving our communities for over 30 years and we’re prepared to continue serving customers while being vigilant and aware of the situation regarding COVID-19.
The Garage Door Medics team will continue to remain open and providing 24/7 service calls.
Here is our plan to address concerns and questions that you may be asking at this time. Below are precautionary actions we’ve taken to adjust our process moving forward:
- We are encouraging customers to call us to troubleshoot garage door repair questions. We can always transfer you to an experienced technician who can walk you through common repairs over the phone.
- You may be asked to speak with your technician via phone or text message to communicate during service calls.
- We will be following recommended CDC protocol to maintain a safe work environment by washing hands regularly, using disinfectant wipes for work areas and in our trucks after each service call to the best of our ability.
- Customers are encouraged to save a payment method to your account or approve work estimates over the phone to eliminate usage of our service tablets.
- Obtaining signatures on our tablets are part of our normal estimate approval process. In order to reduce contact we will be suspending this requirement at this time you, verbal approvals with your technician over the phone will be implemented until further notice. You will be emailed all estimates and invoices as always.
We greatly appreciate our customers and team members here at Garage Door Medics. We understand the value of taking proper precautions to reduce the spread of COVID-19 so that our healthcare system is not overwhelmed. That being said, garage door emergencies happen everyday. We strive to be there for you when you need us most, as your trusted garage door company for life.